As part of the National Open Garden Scheme, we’ll be welcoming everyone to our beautiful hospice gardens on Saturday 7th August.
- Join us from 11am to 5pm.
- Prebook online, or just turn up on the day.
- Admission: £3.50 for adults, children go free.
- Tea, cake, homemade ice cream, crafts and plants will be available for donations to support the hospice.
- Find out more about our current volunteering roles – meet members of the team and find out more about our work.
- The hospice buildings and facilities will also be open for all to have a good look around.
- Accommodation is available at Skanda Hafan – please phone 01559 384566.
Please keep your fingers and toes crossed for good weather. Hope you can join us!
About the garden
A pebble-lined water rill meanders through shade and sunlight from a circular pool to a circular Sacred Space under a huge Beech tree… and sets the tone for this beautiful small garden.
It was built in 2016 specifically to be therapeutic, for meditation, tranquillity and togetherness, maintained now by a band of loyal volunteers.
A series of lawns and glades, for gatherings, games or just sitting, link extraordinary garden buildings with a willow spiral, wildlife pond, colourful borders, sculptures and stained glass.
Planting schemes of blue and gold at the entrance inspire calm and confidence; brighter red, orange and white by the hospice lift the mood. All seasons have something to offer the visitor.
“Feel the garden, Open your vast sky, Let spirit fly”