Mountains or sea – sponsored walk
Choose your perfect Bank Holiday walk…
Choose from family-friendly walks along the stunning Pembrokeshire Coastal Footpath, or a more challenging trek to the summit of Cadair Idris in Snowdonia. Take your pick! All the money you raise helps us care for families affected by life-limiting illnesses.
ROUTE 1: Pembrokeshire coastal footpath
Bank Holiday Monday 7th May
We have three beautiful routes to choose from:
- An easy to moderate (challenging in places) three mile coastal walk from Pwllgwaelod to Dinas Head that’s great for families and children.
- A moderate eight mile coastal walk from Pwllgwaelod to Parrog, for those of reasonable fitness.
- A challenging eight mile clifftop walk from Newport Sands to Ceibwr Bay, near Moylgrove.
- Snacks, drinks and a top notch buffet included!
ROUTE 2: Cadair Idris Mountain
Bank Holiday Monday 28th May
- A very challenging five and a half mile hike to the summit of Cadair Idris in Snowdonia National Park.
- Transport, food and drinks provided.
Please email: [email protected] if you would like to trek Cadair Idris.
A great cause
All the money you raise will help us to develop and extend our respite service so we can care for people with cancer and other life threatening illnesses for longer periods of time.
The best way to collect sponsorship for the event is to set up an online fundraising page. If you would like to walk, please set up a page on Virgin Money Giving. You can also download a sponsorship form to print out at home.