Help us win a grant for £25k
For us to be able to introduce these new services we need to double the number of people volunteering with us.
A grant for £25k would help us to pay the wages of a clinical volunteer manager to start working with us in April 2018. This person will help to attract talented volunteer nurses and carers, give them training and inspire them to do their best.
Without this person on board, we really won’t be able to provide free end of life care and 24/7 respite to families when they need it most. The funds would also help us buy some key pieces of care equipment.
If you’d like to help, please register and vote here:Please vote now!
How to register & vote
- In the very top right corner of the page there’s a green box saying Login/register. Please click it.
- Click the grey box that says Register now (the page might take a few seconds to load) and fill in your details.
- Once you have filled in your details click Finish.
- You will then be asked to verify your email address by clicking on a link they send to your email account (please check your spam folder if it doesn’t arrive)
- Click on the link Confirm my email address which will take you to a page to finish your registration by answering a few more questions.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click the button at the bottom of the page.
- When the screen comes up saying ‘Vote now!’ Scroll down to where it says browse or search projects and type ‘Skanda Vale Hospice’ in the ‘search project titles and organisations’ box.
- The project ‘Empowering our community to care for each other’ will come up. Click on it.
- This will take you to the voting page. Use the curser to drag the button across and cast all 10 votes for Skanda Vale Hospice!