We can offer a free, volunteer-led patient transport service to and from the hospice.
- We have a choice of either a standard family car or an adapted vehicle suitable for wheelchair users.
- Only patients who have no other reasonable means of getting to the hospice can benefit from free transport.
- Sometimes you may need to share a journey with other patients.
- Sometimes we will share the driving with your family; so they drive you to the hospice and we take you home.
- If you are eligible, then we will offer you transport as part of your care package after your assessment.