Volunteer role summary
- Volunteer Housekeeping Lead.
- Supported by: Head of Operations.
- The minimum requirement is 8 hours per week – we anticipate a 50/50 split between on-site and remote working.
- In addition, we ask that you commit 15 hours in your first month to training. This will reduce to approximately six hours per month in your second and third month – thereafter a maximum of one to two hours a month.
- Location: Skanda Vale Hospice, Saron, Llandysul, SA44 5DY.
Our Housekeeping team is a vital part of the hospice team. The high standards and efficiency maintain not only the cleanliness and safety of our wonderful building but the welcoming, cared-for feeling that benefits everyone within it.
The Lead Housekeeper will manage and support both the volunteer housekeeping and laundry teams and will ensure the environment of Skanda Vale Hospice is maintained to a high clean standard, in line with the philosophy of the hospice and the standards expected by HIW and Environmental Agencies.
How to apply
Please fill in the application form below and if you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next?
We will be in touch in a few days for a follow-up chat and to arrange an interview. If successful, we’ll then ask for two character references from colleagues or professionals and begin your induction training. Then you’ll be ready to roll!
After you press ‘Send’ you should see a “Thank you” notification which lets you know the ball is rolling. Please don’t leave the page until then. You should also receive an email saying we’ll be in touch – but just to make sure, it’d be great if you’d drop an email to email@example.com (that way we can keep a lookout for your form).