This role is suited to remote working and can start right away. As we begin to reopen after the pandemic, a regular physical presence at the hospice will also be important.
What will this volunteer role involve day-to-day?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator or someone looking to develop a career in HR, to join the People & Communications Team.
The role holder will be responsible for providing administrative support and duties, which will include updating databases and collating reports as well as supporting the introduction and maintaining personnel records.
This is a pivotal role that will support the work of the People and Communications team and the Hospice in its provision of a volunteer-led palliative care service.
Specific tasks & responsibilities
- To be responsible for preparing and maintaining personnel files and databases.
- To assist the Human Resources Officer and Volunteer Recruitment Officer in staff and volunteer recruitment administration.
- To maintain accurate, clear and contemporaneous records and documentation.
- To coordinate introduction and training processes.
- To serve as a point of contact if needed, for new volunteers and recruitment enquiries.
- To be familiar with and comply with all Skanda Vale Hospice policies, procedures and protocols.
How to apply
Please fill in the application form below and if you have any questions please email: email@example.com
What happens next?
We will be in touch in a few days for a follow-up chat and to arrange an interview. If successful, we’ll then ask for two character references from colleagues or professionals and begin your induction training. Then you’ll be ready to roll!
After you press ‘Send’ you should see a “Thank you” notification which lets you know the ball is rolling. Please don’t leave the page until then. You should also receive an email saying we’ll be in touch – but just to make sure, it’d be great if you’d drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (that way we can keep a lookout for your form).