This role is suited to remote working and can start right away. As we begin to reopen after the pandemic, a regular physical presence at the hospice will also be important.
What will this role involve day-to-day?
- To provide management, leadership and support to our team of volunteer Health Care Support Workers.
- To participate in care delivery, both in the context of inpatient respite sessions and day hospice.
- To participate in the interviewing and selection of volunteer Health Care Support Workers.
- To work, collaborate with and take direction from the Lead Nurse and Deputy Lead Nurse and other Registered nurses to ensure your team provide care to patients and families and friends at Skanda Vale Hospice (SVH) that is of the highest standard and is safe and person-centred.
- To provide supervision, support and training to our team of Health Care Support Workers, proactively encouraging all team members to attend ongoing training / support meetings and Schwartz Rounds.
How to apply
Please fill in the application form below and if you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next?
We will be in touch in a few days for a follow-up chat and to arrange an interview. If successful, we’ll then ask for two character references from colleagues or professionals and begin your induction training. Then you’ll be ready to roll!
After you press ‘Send’ you should see a “Thank you” notification which lets you know the ball is rolling. Please don’t leave the page until then. You should also receive an email saying we’ll be in touch – but just to make sure, it’d be great if you’d drop an email to [email protected]