This role is suited to remote working and can start right away. As we begin to reopen after the pandemic, a regular physical presence at the hospice will also be important.
What will this role involve day-to-day?
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and keen individual to support the delivery of training and development activity across the whole organisation.
- The role holder will be responsible for the implementation, organisation and delivery of all statutory and essential training programmes to improve the knowledge, competence and confidence of our team members. You will have the opportunity to showcase your skills, experience and enthusiasm and to contribute to our strategic objectives by implementing a culture of continuous learning.
- Working alongside the Heads of Departments and Managers, you will have a particular focus on assessing all manner of training needs and creating relevant training and development models.
- We are not necessarily looking for candidates immersed in palliative care, however, to be successful you will need to be passionate about end of life care and be keen to see societal change, alongside the development of services and personnel involved in their delivery.
- You will have an opportunity to participate in the development of a mindful care programme and the training required to support that in conjunction with other organisations.
How to apply
Please fill in the application form below and if you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next?
We will be in touch in a few days for a follow-up chat and to arrange an interview. If successful, we’ll then ask for two character references from colleagues or professionals and begin your induction training. Then you’ll be ready to roll!
After you press ‘Send’ you should see a “Thank you” notification which lets you know the ball is rolling. Please don’t leave the page until then. You should also receive an email saying we’ll be in touch – but just to make sure, it’d be great if you’d drop an email to [email protected]